- 7-8 Toyako Onsen Toyako-cho Abuta-gun
- Phone number
- Overseas: +81-142-75-2211
- MAP Code
- 321 519 556
- Parking lot（Free of charge）
- 100 cars
- Total number of the guest rooms
- 205 rooms
- Maximum accommodation
- 900 people
Free bus service from JR Sapporo Station.
Reservations will no longer be accepted once seating becomes full, so please reserve as early as possible.
For your comfort and convenience, please take advantage of the pick-up/drop-off bus service.
- Reservation Method
- For customers who wish to take the shuttle bus, please order online.
Booking Application for Shuttle bus service
* Due to the limited number of seats on the bus, we do not allow use for groups of 8 or more people.
- Gathering on Day of Bus Departure
･Reception will begin 15 minutes prior to bus departure. Please be sure to check-in at least 15 minutes before departure time. （by 13:15）
･To ensure our smooth and proper bus ride together, it is necessary to strictly keep to the time schedule.
【 From 1 April 2023 】 ※Reception point will be changed.
The group bus stop at the North Exit of JR Sapporo Station.
Reception will begin 15 minutes prior to bus departure.
Please tell your name to our staff wearing a yellow jacket.
- Pick-up Bus (Leaving from Sapporo Station North Exit)
Reception Sapporo Station North Exit Leaving Sapporo Station North Exit Arriving at Toya Kohantei 13：15 13:30 16:10
- Sending-off Bus (Leaving from Toya Kohantei)
Gathering at Toya Kohantei Leaving from Toya Kohantei Arriving at Sapporo Station North Exit 9:30 9:45 12:15
■Please arrive at the group bus stop at the north exit of JR Sapporo Station 15 minutes before the bus departure.
■ Staff wearing a yellow jacket will be waiting for you.
■Before boarding the bus, please tell the staff your name.
■Seating is unreserved. Depending on how crowded the bus is, you may be asked to share a seat. Please be aware of this beforehand.
■Auxiliary seats may be used.
■Diagonal crossings from bus stops are very dangerous. Please make sure to use the pedestrian crossing.
On the 1st floor of New Chitose Airport in the arrival lobby, between Japan Airlines (JAL) Arrival Port A and Japan Airlines (JAL) Arrival Port B, there is a big green sign reading “Hokkaido Tour Desk” at the domestic flights tour desk area.
This is the designated meeting place.
The counter staff will receive you.
*Please pay on the day at the front counter of the Hotel.
- Pick-up Bus(Leaving from New Chitose Airport)
Reception New Chitose Airport Leaving New Chitose Airport Arriving at Toya Kohantei 13:45 14:00 16:30
Gathering at Toya Kohantei Leaving from Toya Kohantei Arriving at New Chitose Airport 10:17 10:20 12:45
In April and May, there might be no bus depending on the situation.
For the details, please contact hotel.
- Important Note
- ・On days that there are no reservations made, the service will not be running.
- ・Please be aware in advance that if the airplane / public transportation you are using is late, there are times when the shuttle bus may leave without you.
- ・Please be aware that depending on traffic conditions, the bus may run on a slight time lag.
- ・This is a completely non-smoking bus.
- ・Please note that neither we, nor the bus company, shall be responsible for the loss of your luggage and/or personal belongings.
- ・Please be aware in advance that there will be no stops to get on or off the bus along the route to or from the hotel.
- ・Please be aware that there may be times when the transport will be done via Kita-Yuzawa.
- ・Noguchi Kanko Group Hotels Shuttle Bus Information
*Parking lot is available and free of charge.
- Access from JR Toya Station
- Take a local bus for Higashi-Machi-Sun Palace via Toyako-Onsen. Get off at Moto-machi.
One-way is approximately 25 minutes.